Certificate Training Register Now
This course meets both nationally and internationally accepted HACCP standards. It contains the information needed to effectively participate in the organization, development, implementation and management of a successful HACCP plan.
- This program is a must for food industry education, food manufacturers, health care facilities, foodservice operations, retail food purveyors and any organization or business that handles or transports food products.
- The trainee will experience practical, real world interactive case studies that cover the “five preliminary steps” of a HACCP plan and the application of its “seven principles”. Also included are HACCP plan development forms that can be printed out and used to create a HACCP program.
- The course provides the foundational knowledge needed to comply with the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act.
Successful completion of this course provides you with a certificate recognized by:
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Training
- Certifying Board of Dietary Managers (15 clock hours continuing education credits)
- American Culinary Federation (15 hours continuing education credits)
- American Hotel and Lodging Association – Educational Institute.
Course fee $189 Registration is easy click Here!
After you register you will receive 3 emails:
- The 1st email is a receipt of payment the 2nd one is the course confirmation
- The 3rd email will have your username and password information. PLEASE NOTE: User names and password emails are issued as soon as possible during regular business hours Monday through Friday. There may be a delay on weekends or overnight registrations.
Online user requirements:
- DSL, Cable or other high-speed internet connection is required to run the program.
- The online course is both MAC and PC compatible.
Course Policies: A participant has six months from date of purchase to complete this course. For addition information please go to course policies on the home page.