Online Certification Course (Available in English & Spanish)
This course meets all the state requirements in Minnesota/ Wisconsin and many other states.
- The online course offers:
- The flexibility to work at your own pace & on your schedule.
- High quality video & interactive learning.
- Upon completing the course, take the exam in person (2:15 pm) at one of our scheduled Certification classes that you select when you register.
- Online user requirements: DSL, Cable or other high-speed internet connection is required.
- The online course is both MAC and PC compatible.
- The course fee of $175 fee includes the online course, nationally recognized and state approved exam
Registration is easy! Register Now
- First, please select a date for your exam from the course dates/register information on the home page (exam is at 2:15 PM). States require the certification exam be taken in a supervised setting.
- After selecting the exam date, complete the registration process
- Please allow yourself sufficient time to complete the course.
- The 80 question multiple-choice exam takes an average of 45 to 90 minutes to complete.
After you register you will receive 3 emails:
- The 1st email is the course confirmation and the 2nd one is a receipt of payment.
- The 3rd email will have your username and password information. PLEASE NOTE: User names and password emails are issued as soon as possible during regular business hours Monday through Friday. There may be a delay on weekends or overnight registrations.
Course Policies: Please see course policies for complete information regarding additional costs associated with rescheduling or missing an exam date etc.